Leica DM6 M with LIBS for Cleanliness analysis
Fast and easy particle counting on filters
The microscopes for technical cleanliness analysis are based on the Leica DM6 M, a fully motorised research microscope.
LAS X Cleanliness Expert analysis software provides many advantages to speed up and ease your inspection process in technical cleanliness.
Cleanliness Expert software is an easy-to-use, optimal solution to provide you with reliable, repeatable analysis results specific to your application needs.
Manage more than one sample
Analyze more than one sample at the same time, improve your workflow efficiency and simplify your process with automated particle analysis. Combine for example multiple filter samples from one filtration process into a single batch for analysis and assign different settings for particle classification for each filter. Generate reports easily to share your results.
Choose Cleanliness Expert software:
- Determine the full damage potential of the particle by measuring height, not just the length and width
- Acquire reliable and reproducible results with the store and recall function
- Include individual requirements
- Analyze round or rectangular samples
- Automatic differentiation between reflective and non-reflective particles
- Autofocus and detection algorithms for user independent analysis
- User interface is configurable to specific needs
Identify the source of contamination
Imagine if you could combine visual and chemical inspection in a single workflow solution to help you find the source of contamination.
Cleanliness Expert software combined with the exclusive new Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy (LIBS) system provides you with a flexible 2-in-1 analysis solution. Knowing more about the contamination quickly and easily gives your business an advantage when making decisions