High-throughput cell proliferation, morphology, and viability assays, label-free and in real time.
Cell-based assays are critical to evaluate human biology in vitro. Many cell-based assays, however, are limited to a single snapshot in time. These endpoint assays can miss important events in cell proliferation, death, and signaling. Axion BioSystems’ Maestro ZHT platform offers continuous, label-free, impedance-based monitoring of your cells. Reveal the detailed kinetics of cell-signaling interactions, cytotoxicity, and a host of drug responses for a better biological understanding without the time- and cost-intensive process of repeating multiple endpoint assays.
Integrated Environment Chamber
37,0 °C | 5.0 % CO2
- Measure proliferation, morphology, and viability in real time
- Discover dynamic cytotoxic responses
- Track immune cell-mediated killing
- Monitor rapid receptor-mediated signaling
- Evaluate barrier function with teer