Pumping station TS85
The T-Station 75 is Edwards’s entry level Turbopumping system. It combines our proven EXT75DX with a choice of either an oil sealed E2M1.5 backing pump or an XDD1 diaphragm pump where a totally
dry solution is desired.
The T-Station comes with our TAG (Turbo and Active Gauge) controller fitted as standard which enables single button start/stop of the system, the ability to control one of our Active Gauges*, vent valve control*, and delayed start to either time or pressure if a gauge is fitted making the T-Station ideal for general laboratory needs.
* Gauges and TAV5 vent valve must be purchased separately.
• Fully assembled and ready to use.
• Control of turbopump, backing pump and optional gauge from integrated controller.
• NW40, ISO63 or CF63 inlet flanges.
• Choice of backing pumps, E2M1.5 oil sealed pump. T-Station 75W or XDD1 diaphragm pump T-Station 75D.
• Delayed turbo start option for pumping larger volumes.
• General laboratory applications.
• Surface analysis.
• Small coating systems.
• Vacuum tube manufacturing.
AIM-X Active inverted magnetron gauge D14642000
APG100 Active Pirani vacuum gauge D02603000
APGX-H Active Linear convection gauge D02391000
WRG-S Active wide range gauge D14701000
Model EMF3 mist filter A46220000