The Q150R is a compact rotary-pumped coating system suitable for SEM sputtering with non-oxidising (noble) metals – e.g. gold (Au), gold/palladium (Au/Pd) and platinum (Pt) – and for carbon coating SEM specimens for EDS and WDS.
The Q150R is available in three formats: sputtering (Q150R S), carbon fibre coating (Q150R E) and a combined sputtering and carbon fibre coating system (Q150R ES).
- Metal sputtering or carbon coating, or both – in one space-saving format
- Rotary-pumped sputter coating – allows sputtering of a range of non-oxidising (noble) metals (e.g. Au, Pt, Ag and Pd)
- Carbon fibre coating – ideal for SEM carbon coating applications (EDS and WDS)
- Controlled pulse carbon cord evaporation – precise control, reduced carbon debris
- Precise thickness control using the film thickness monitor option
- Fully automatic touch screen control – rapid data input, simple operation
- Easy-to-change, drop-in style specimen stages (rotation stage as standard)
- Three-year warranty